2022 was a fantastic year for telXira and the business messaging market as a whole. As we enter 2023, we are reflecting on our successes from the year just gone, and looking forward to our focus areas for the year ahead.
We won an award, new business, and created a foundation for long-term growth. Our partners and customers have seen what we can do in 2022, and in 2023 we’re going to push our business even further.
No matter whether it’s enterprises or service providers seeking new momentum in business messaging, telXira is dedicated to enabling the success of each and every one of our customers.
Behind the scenes, the whole team at telXira have been working extremely hard to enable the continued growth and development of our very own CPaaS platform. I am extremely proud of our whole team, and always thankful for the continued support from our customers and partners.
2023 will be a year of continued growth, success, and exciting opportunities all round.
Our 2022 Milestones
In 2022, we put a lot of focus and investment into our CPaaS platform, which is securely hosted in Switzerland and regularly updated by our talented team of in-house developers.
This led to one of our most exciting milestones in 2022 – our platform winning Best UCaaS Service Innovation at Capacity’s Global Carrier Awards. We’d like to say a huge thank you to all of our customers and partners for helping to make this happen.
The telXira CPaaS platform is enabling local and global carriers and operators to enter the business messaging market and deliver omnichannel services with simplicity and efficiency. It’s also helping enterprises directly, with a range of use cases covering marketing campaigns, transactional SMS and 2-way messaging.
2022 saw us expand the features of our omnichannel chat within our platform, as well as deploying a smooth agent management concept and heightening our focus on automated provisioning. We also added a Text to Speech function, additional features to the Enterprise pricing module, complex filtering options, and automated GUI for Email2SMS deployment.
This year also saw a major Tier 1 aggregator select telXira as its partner of choice for platform services. We helped to extend the company’s reach and enhance direct connectivity with Signalling System 7 (SS7) services. The partnership enables connectivity to a larger pool of global operators through converting Short Message Peer-to-Peer (SMPP) to SS7, for operators who are only able to connect using SS7. It has been great to work together so far, and we’re very excited to continue building momentum in 2023.
On top of that, we partnered with a European Direct Inward Dialing (DID) player to enable SMS and expand the company’s messaging capabilities. We provided a full service solution with our CPaaS platform and dedicated support end-to-end. Together with telXira, the DID player transformed its business to include a full suite of voice and messaging solutions to offer its customers.
Throughout the year, things really started coming together and we’ve been in talks with a number of other exciting partners which we hope to announce in the near future. Watch this space!
2023 Focus Areas
We are dedicated to enabling local and global enterprises, carriers and operators to benefit from business messaging and seamlessly deliver omnichannel services.
In 2023, we will continue to adapt our platform and approach according to the needs of our customers and relevant trends in the market. Here are some of our priorities for the year ahead:
- Growing with Partners – the telXira CPaaS platform has white-label capabilities so that service providers and resellers in the channel market can sell it on with their own branding and serve more of their enterprise customers’ requirements. In 2023, we’ll be putting an even stronger focus on our channel partnership model, enabling more service providers to successfully win new business and create new revenue streams. As part of this commitment, we’re developing a fully tiered reseller module in the platform which will launch this year. At the moment, channel partners can white-label the platform and then resell it to an enterprise. However, with the new module, they will be able to put it in their own branding and then resell it onto multiple other operators, resellers and enterprises, with a super admin view of all the details of these companies. Our platform is one of the few in the market with these in-depth insights and reseller capabilities.
- Developing Our Platform – The telXira CPaaS platform is making the move to omnichannel communications simple, seamless and efficient, and we’ll be developing it further this year for our customers and partners. Alongside the tiered reseller module, we’ll be developing a new and improved cascade of APIs for our platform, plus enhanced WhatsApp Business and Viber capabilities. Omnichannel continues to be a huge focus area for our customers, and therefore a huge focus area for our business. We’ll also be adding more automation and improving the reporting and statistics that customers can gather from our platform, for better insights that can be used for intelligent decision-making.
- Extending Our Global Reach – We’re keen tocontinue building momentum and working with more global partnersto extend our reach and capabilities into new markets for customers. These partnerships can play a key role into helping more service providers and enterprises to benefit from business messaging and overcome key challenges.
- Supporting Local Enterprises – As well as partnering with global providers, we’re also eager to support more local enterprises in Switzerland with their messaging requirements.We have the local knowledge, platform and experience to help enterprises both big and small with their business messaging requirements across different industry verticals.
- Streamlining Customer Journeys – Internally, we are planning to extend our sales and support teams to provide an even better customer experience end-to-end. We’re dedicated to enabling a seamless customer journey and ensuring our customers feel supported every step of the way. A larger team will help us to continue prioritising our customers in everything we do.
This Time Next Year
In a year’s time, I’m excited to see what our business looks like after focusing on the priorities above.
We’ll be helping a larger number of enterprises to seize the business messaging opportunity and really take their communications to the next level. It is very rewarding seeing the success that messaging can bring to all kinds of enterprises across verticals, whether it’s for marketing campaigns, customer service or enhancing security practices with two-factor authentication (2FA). I’m looking forward to seeing these results in action for enterprises in Switzerland and beyond.
On the channel side, we’ll be bringing more service providers and resellers on board and helping them to enter the business messaging market with the tools and expertise they need to succeed. We’ll continue to empower our customers and partners with our experience and recommendations to identify opportunities in messaging and find the best path forward for their businesses.
In short – 2022 was good, but 2023 will be even better. To all our customers and partners, let’s start the year off with a bang and continue to grow in business messaging together.